The Beam press is best suited for cutting hides or sheet stock material using steel cutting dies.
- Large cutting area of 3m x 2.5m.
- 200 tonnes of cutting pressure for large or multiple tools.
- Four cutting tables for high volume production.
The CNC Press is ideal for cutting roll stock materials.
- High volume cutting due to its conveyor fed cutting system.
- Automatic nesting and yield calculation.
- Suitable for cutting: PVC, Felt, Textiles, Foam, Rubber, Composites, Packaging, Paper, Card and Plastics.
The Laser cutter is ideal for development, low volume production and cutting other non textile materials.
- All patterns are digitized allowing for rapid pattern alterations for development.
- No contact between the cutting head and material giving consistent part accuracy
- No tooling cost as all parts are digitized.
- Cut multiple different materials (see table)
- Add laser engraving to cut parts.
- Cuts complex shapes.
Identifying natural characteristics using a Bima inspection table prior to cutting.
- Stretches the hide to highlight natural characteristics such as scars and marks usually only visible after trimming.
- Working with our customers we can grade hides based on there specifications, either leaving certain natural scars and marks or highlighting all defects.
- We can also grade pattern into quality zones leaving areas defect free and others with scars to improve cutting yield.